Polyamory (from Greek πολύ poly, “many, several”, and Latin amor, “love“) is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.
Multiple Match is a sex-positive resource on ethical non-monogamy, sex, love & relationships… with a pinch of personal salt.
As much advice and experience as possible has been collected into this website for you (and continues to be collected every month) . From book reviews, interviews and other helpful websites to real life stories, relationship philosophy and how-to ‘do’ polyamory.
- When (Open) Relationships End (More Than Two #3)
- The Changing of Allison Dutch by Michon Neal
- How Passive Communication Killed My Relationship (More Than Two #2)
- Romantic Friendship in the Modern Era (More Than Two #1)
- Rewriting the Rules by Dr. Meg Barker
- Love Unlimited by Leonie Linssen & Stephan Wik
- Sex 3.0 by JJ Roberts
- “Who do you love? Is it me baby, is it him now?”
- To My New Lover and Why I can’t Marry You
- Where Elitism Undermines the Ethos of Polyamory
- Polyamory – Why get married?
- Why Unicorn Hunting is exercising Couple Privilege
- Should We Marry?
- Open Relationships for Monogamous People
- 7 Things You Should Know About Open Relationships
- How to Respond to Anti-Polyamory & Plural Marriage
- How To Treat A New Person Entering Your Existing Relationship
- Interview with Kimchi Cuddles – Poly Awareness Through Comics
- Conversations with Franklin Veaux: An Uncommon Dialogue
- My Boyfriend’s New Love
- Why Jealousy Is a Wonderful Opportunity
- Jealousy in an Open Relationship – ‘He Slept with Someone’
- Hypocritical Resistance to Polyamory
Polyamory Across the World
- This Is Polyamory in Ireland
- Relationship Anarchy is not Polyamory
- Anarchy From Within – How Germans Practise Free Love
- What Does Non-Traditional Relationship Utopia Look Like?
- What Will the Land of Liberty Make of Polyamory?
- Being Out And Proud with Kids
- Love When Cancer Calls
- Opening Up For Love
- The Surreality of Polyamory – Meeting the Other-In-Laws
- Poly Photography Project
- Love, Mindfulness & Zen In An Open Relationship
- Hotwifing & Cuckolding – The Matriarch Reigns Supreme
- Singleish, Polyamorous & Me
- How One Man uses Non-Monogamy to Save Humanity
- The Hell of Monogamy – A Polyamorist Perspective
- The Church. The Triad. The Happy Ever After.
- A Day in the Life of an Open Relationship
- My Experience of Poly Speed Dating
- Setting the Boundaries With Your Monogamous Friends
- Polyamory, This Season’s Gay
- Lack of Maternal Love – A Driver for Polyamory?
- Why Women Are the Catalyst & Foundation for Polyamory
- 3 Big Questions About Open Relationships
- Ciro’s Pizza and Comparing Sex
- A Slut by Any Other Name
- Love Will Tear Us Apart – How Non-Monogamy Divides the Non-Monogamous
- Why Free Love Doesn’t Belong in the Bedroom
- Boredom in Relationships
- Honor, ‘Love’ & Hatred
- Don’t Lose Your Compassion for Newbies
- Are You Ready to Open your Relationship?
- What’s so Great about Open Relationships Anyway? (It’s Not What You Think!)
- Open Relationships – It’s Not Having Your Cake & Eat it
- My Problem with Monogamy – Comfort over Happiness
- The Exposed Wound – How Polyamory Healed our Codependent Relationship